TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please make sure you read carefully
Please make sure you read carefully
Terms & Conditions
Bootcamp Warriors agrees to provide outdoor group training sessions in Cambridge led by a coach, using a mixture of bodyweight exercises and various equipment to develop the qualities of strength, fitness and overall health.
Please note, in agreeing to the below terms and conditions, you will be applying for and entering into a legally binding contract with Bootcamp Warriors.
Teamup Booking System
– We use an online third party gym management system. All transactions, payments, membership management, class registration, cancellations are done through this web app.
– All members are responsible for managing their own account and memberships on this system, this includes class registration and membership cancellations.
– No cash is taken onsite at bootcamp locations. All payments are done online through Teamup.
Fixed Membership Fees
– Payment is made in full at the start of a fixed term (6 week or 12 month membership). The membership access will finish at the end of the term and will not renew.
– The 12 month upfront membership cannot be refunded or suspended. If there is a reasonable change of circumstance (address change, job change) an application in writing for a part refund may be considered and will be decided on a individual basis.
6 Week Program
– You need to pay the full fee in advance and agree a start date before commencing this program.
– If you decide to cancel before your agreed start date, you will be charged a one-off fee of £49.
– The 6 Week program begins on your start date, if you decide to cancel on or after your start date, no refund will be provided.
– If you are on holiday or away during the 6 weeks, we can give you the time back at the end of the program. You must apply in writing (email) prior to your absence, giving us the dates you are away for.
– If you are ill or injured during the 6 weeks, we can give you the time back when you are fit to return. You must inform us by email with a doctors note explaining the injury/illness.
Monthly Membership Fees
In order to take advantage of the discounted membership, you must to agree to the following terms and conditions.
– Your first payment is done pro rata, depending on when you join in the month.
– Subsequent payments for the month ahead are taken on the first of each month.
– Once a 3,6 or 12 month contract has been started, payments must be completed for the initial contract term. These memberships can only be cancelled once the initial contract term is complete.
– All monthly memberships automatically renew after the initial contract term on a month-to-month basis meaning you do not need to re-commit for the same term 3,6 or 12 months and you can cancel the membership at any time, through your account on Teamup or in writing to Bootcamp Warriors.
– During the initial contract term, payments can not be suspended. For injury/illness/absence your time off can be given back to you at the end of the initial contract term. See ‘Membership Cancellation and Suspension’ for more details.
Missing Membership Fee Payments
– If you don’t pay your membership fees on time, you will not be able to attend classes until you have paid what you owe us.
– By stopping payments during your initial contract term, you are breaking this agreement. We could refer missed payments to a debt collection agency and claim compensation from you for an amount equal to the total membership fees, including fees you owe for the rest of the minimum term or if the minimum term has expired, the following month.
– Stopping payments through your bank account does not constitute cancellation of your membership agreement with us and we will still pursue any membership fees owed to us.
Membership Cancellation and Suspension
– You may cancel your membership after the initial contract term at any time, by giving us notice or through your Teamup account BEFORE the subsequent payment is due to leave your account.
– You may notify us of your cancellation by email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
– Alternatively you may cancel your membership yourself through your Teamup account (after initial contract term).
– Any request for cancellation and/or a subsequent refund after missing the cancellation deadline will not be permitted and the membership will roll to the next month..
– Stopping payments through your bank account without giving notice of cancellation or without cancelling it yourself through Teamup, does not constitute cancellation of your membership agreement.
– We can put your membership on hold if you have developed an injury or illness that stops you coming to bootcamp classes. We will require a doctors certificate to put a membership on hold.
– During your initial contract term, payments can not be suspended. On receipt of written notice and a doctors certificate, we can give you the time back once your initial term is up.
– Memberships can only be put on hold for full calendar months and at least 5 working days notice must be given prior to the end of the month in order to do this.
– Refunds for membership payments, drop-in sessions, events or other programs are not given other than in the case of an error on our part.
– If you sign up for a membership or drop-in session and do not use it, we regret we are unable to offer a refund for unused sessions.
– We do not offer refunds in the event of injury/illness. If you notify us immediately of the issue, we can put your membership on hold and credit you with the time for unused membership.
Changes To Class Timetable & Locations
– Bootcamp Warriors operates from various locations across Cambridge on a rental basis. Therefore BCW is subject to any changes the landlords wish to make such as scheduling changes, rate changes and facility usage. If such a situation may arise, BCW has the right to change location (within a reasonable distance) and class times at which it will continue to provide its service to you in a way it deems best for its customers generally. By agreeing to these terms you understand the conditions that BCW operates under and waive any right to take action or claim any refunds against timetable or location changes.
– Bootcamp Warriors reserves the right to cancel any class for and not limited to, very low attendance and refund any monies paid, such as drop-in fees or the remainder of any monthly membership fees. Due notice in writing will be provided by BCW in advance of any class cancellation.
. We reserve the right to use any individual or group photographs or movie shots of you for press or promotional purposes. However, where reasonably possible, we will ask you to sign a use of image rights form (a “BCW photography reproduction authorisation form”) to consent to this usage.
. Please note that you have to be at least 16 years of age to attend Bootcamp Warriors.
. Bootcamp Warriors are not responsible for the personal belongings of the members or visitors at any of our sites.
. We may terminate your BCW Membership (if applicable) and may refuse you entry into a Site, or eject you from a Site, if you commit a serious or repeated breach of these Rules, your Membership contract (if applicable), or if you engage in any other serious misconduct..
. Complaints should be communicated privately to a member of the relevant Site’s management, or in writing via email to email@example.com.
Training Membership Conditions
Members must be 16 years or over.
All clients undertake all training at their own risk. You should always discuss any new exercise regime and participation in our training sessions, treatments, events and other programmes with your GP. If you decide to participate in any of these activities and/or use any equipment and machinery without the approval of your doctor, you will assume all responsibility for your participation in the activities, and use of any equipment and machinery in the activities.
It is your responsibility to advise your trainer or practitioner of any health issues or injuries that may impact your ability to undertake any or all of the training before each training session commences. If you experience any symptom or injury during a session you must immediately notify the trainer or practitioner.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the activities, events and programmes of Bootcamp Warriors and to use the facilities and equipment owned and/or under the control of Bootcamp Warriors or our staff, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, you waive, release and forever discharge Bootcamp Warriors from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages resulting from your participation in any activities or your use of equipment or facilities in the above mentioned activities.
Strength, flexibility and aerobic exercise, including the use of equipment, in the outdoors, are potentially hazardous activities. Exercise and fitness activities involve a risk of injury and even death. You are voluntarilyparticipating in these activitiesand using equipment and facilities and by doing so you confirm your agreement to assume and accept all and any risks of injury or death.
You have the right to request advice from any of the Bootcamp Warriors staff, at any time, in relation to the activities and exercise being undertaken and, but not exclusively, their suitability for you, with particular regard to your health, safety and clothing. If you choose not to take advice, or to disregard any advice so given, you do so voluntarily and accept liability for all resulting injuries or damage.
By participating in a Bootcamp Warriors training session, event or other programme, whether by free trial or payment, you declare yourself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease or infirmity or other illness (other than those declared on your completed medical questionnaire) that would prevent your participation or use of equipment or facilities except as herein stated.
Bootcamp Warriors cannot accept responsibility for valuables left in instructors’ bags, or left at meeting points for classes.
Using our Website
i. You agree to use our website in accordance with these terms and conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the website. If you don’t comply with these terms and conditions, we may deny you access to our website.
ii. You may download and print content from our website only for your private, personal and non-commercial use. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses and/or other contaminating codes.
iii. You agree to provide information that is truthful and accurate. You agree to use the registration forms on our website to make only genuine bookings for you, or for other persons for whom you are authorized to act.
iv. You will not use the website to transmit via any means any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
v. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another website, frame or mirror our website or link to our website without our prior written consent.
vi. You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
vii. We try to update our website regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality on our website from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our website indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
viii. Some of the images that appear on our website are generic images: not all images of parks on a venue’s page of the website may be of that specific venue.
ix. As information or data transmitted to or from our website passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our website will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the website including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the website or the servers on which it resides.
x. The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim related to a visit to our website.
i. We own, or are the licensee of, all intellectual property rights in the content of our website, publications and marketing, including but not limited to text, photos, graphic designs, images, audio, video recordings and any data entered or stored by you (the intellectual property rights in which you assign to us).
ii. Use of our website, publications and marketing does not give you any right to use or reproduce any of its content or the trademarks on it.
iii. Our website, marketing and publications may contain links or references to third party websites and resources. We have no control over the contents of those websites, resources or third parties and accept no responsibility for them, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We donot review, censor, approve, edit or endorse any information placed on third party websites or resources.
i. The material in our website, marketing and programmes is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, fitness for purpose, or accuracy or completeness of any information.
ii. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us exclude:
iii. all conditions, warranties and other terms and conditions which otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
iv. any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
v. Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence.
vi. Commentary and other materials posted on our website do not amount to an offer to contract or advice on which reliance should be placed, and we do not intend that you should interpret it as such. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by anyone visiting our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any content on our website.
From time to time, we may update and change these terms and conditions without notice. You’ll always find the latest version of these terms and conditions on the http://www.bootcampwarriors.comwebsite. Your continued attendance at our training sessions and/or use of our website will indicate that you accept and agree to any amendments.
Survival & Jurisdiction
If any of these terms and conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these terms and conditions will continue in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions of use will be construed in accordance with, and governed by, English law.
You agree that any of our related companies may rely on and enforce these terms and conditions, but otherwise we, and you, agree that no other third parties are to be given any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.