Fat Loss Starter Guide
Fat loss is probably the most common reason for people coming to Bootcamp. Whats the best way to go about achieving this and how quickly can you get there?
The aim is to lose body fat, not so much body weight, although naturally you will lose some bodyweight due to the reduction in body fat.
- Set yourself a realistic goal (preferably 3 months)
- Exercise 3 times a week minimum.
- Follow the Nutrition Starter Guide, aim to eat well/healthy 80% of the week.
- Create a sustainable calorie deficit of 250-500 calories per day.
- Aim to lose between 4-8lbs per month.
- Reduce starchy carbohydrates (bread,pasta) and sugars (sweets,chocolate).
- Increase protein,vegetables and good fats.
- Keep a food diary of what,when,how often you eat. This will help you determine what needs to change to reach your goal.
- Don’t look at the scales everyday, once a month is enough.
- Get your body fat measured every 3 months.
Good Luck and enjoy your success!